Payment solutions to help your practice run smoother
Bank of America Merchant Services provides secure, innovative solutions to merchant locations in the U.S., Canada and Europe. You can choose from products and services that are at the forefront of the changing payments landscape, helping your patients make seamless purchases wherever they are, whenever they choose. Bank of America Merchant Services has also teamed up with AAOMS to offer members discounted rates on card processing.
Other benefits of working with Bank of America Merchant Services
• Payment acceptance and processing by an industry leader
• Wide range of POS options, including our comprehensive Clover® family of solutions
• Security that helps safeguard card data and keep you in compliance via Clover Security Plus¹
• 24/7 U.S.-based customer support
• Access to funds as soon as the next business day²
In addition to discounted rates, sign up with Bank of America Merchant Services by August 28, 2020, and be eligible to receive an EMV® Chip Card capable FD130 terminal at no upfront cost.³
To learn more about Bank of America Merchant Services, call 877-900-9529 or visit merch.bankofamerica.com/partners/aaoms and mention promo code AAOMS.
The Clover® name and logo are trademarks owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign
EMV is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries, and an unregistered trademark elsewhere. EMV® is a registered trademark owned by EMVCo LLC.
1. Use of the Clover Security Plus (formerly known as TransArmor Solution) is not a guarantee that your systems will not be breached or cause you to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard or Card Organization Rules. Additional monthly fee. Requires eligible equipment.
2. After deposit of transactions and only when you direct payment of your settlement funds to a Bank of America business checking account. Valid only on Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® and American Express® transactions. Exceptions may apply.
3 Terms and conditions for terminal with no up-front cost: To be eligible for a terminal with no up-front cost, you must meet all of the following criteria: (1) open a new Bank of America Merchant Services account, (2) be an AAOMS member, and (3) not currently have a Bank of America Merchant Services account. Merchant must apply and be approved for a Bank of America Merchant Services account on or before August 28, 2019 and then Merchant must activate their Bank of America Merchant Services’ account within 30 days of receipt of the terminal (“Transition Window”). Activation is defined as the submission of a batch greater than $20 of any card type. If Merchant fails to activate within the Transition Window or if Merchant terminates the Merchant Processing Application and Agreement (“Agreement”) within one (1) year execution of the Agreement, then Merchant will be charged $350.00 for Equipment, plus applicable shipping, handling and taxes, which will constitute amounts due us and collectable by us as permitted under the Agreement. Limit one offer per merchant relationship/business entity. To the extent required by law, Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC will report the value of the offer to the IRS. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder. Cannot be combined with other offers. Certain merchant restrictions and eligibility requirements apply.
© 2019 Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of and licensed by their respective owners. Merchant Services are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and its representative Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC. Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is not a bank, does not offer bank deposits, and its services are not guaranteed or insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency.